choner
  • choner
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I am runnin low on my PG. Does anyone have a good cheap source of 100% PG. Please e-mail me the source. Thanks.

choner
[email protected]

PS, maybe I can trade you for some PG.
captainfudgie
22 years ago
chemistrystore.com
smelly4tay
22 years ago
I use who captain stated. Put in my first order a few days ago. Very easy, cheap, and by the gallon. My order comes in the 19th, so if you decide not to buy, LMK, and I can send you some.

Dave
ajeroth
22 years ago
Have you tried Climaxx beads? I order my first pound last week. I can't wait to get it in my mail box...

ajeroth
usahog
22 years ago
Would you guys believe this **** is what the Doctor ordered for me to take the day before my colonostipy...

I had to drink a gallon of the stuff...no **** (literally) LoL

Hog
cayman2b
22 years ago
gorob23
22 years ago
Slimboli
22 years ago
Woah there usahog ..... there may be ladies present ... 😉
usahog
22 years ago
there was slim.. the Wife and Step daughter.. and they both was LMAO at me every 2 minutes heading to the stool...

Hog
choner
  • choner
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
WOW, my initial post turned into a talk of bowel movements. LOL at usahog and slim, you guys are too funny.

Anyways, thanks for the wonderful BOTL that came out to help. This is a great group of people we got here.

choner
usahog
22 years ago
well chonor we had to eat up some bandwidth because Capt. fudgie nailed it with his first post...I've bought from their before and would recommend the same to anyone looking to have a large supply of PG on hand... course you could do large and then split it off with others.. by the pint or quart??? just an idea.. it lasts allot longer then ya think LOL

Hog

and yea I got slim slapped LOL was my turn in the Barrel I guess LMAO!!!!!
tailgater
22 years ago
Hog, You may have drank Ethylend Glycol.
I think that's what they use for your "cleansing" routine.

Butt it beats the crap outta me !

penzt8
22 years ago
I bought my last gallon at the local grain and feed store. Apparently it's used in cattle feed.
cigarzar
22 years ago
Where do you get climax beads by the pound?
jjohnson28
22 years ago
www.icanttellyou.com
jjohnson28
22 years ago
cigarzar,email me at.


Bikenic at netscape dot com
jjohnson28
22 years ago
oops make that.


Bikenic at netscape dot net
cigarzar
22 years ago
Thanks! E-Mail Sent
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Reply email back at ya.

JJ
cayman2b
22 years ago
Jeez! sent choner some PG and a couple cigars
asking nothing in return and he sends me a little
thank you pkg with several darn nice smokes !!

Thanx man..

Dont hesitate to help this brother out if he asks!

cayman2b
Users browsing this topic