Double D
22 years ago
Get ready to place your bids...I'll need to convert my closet to a walk-in humi if I win this one (ggg)...

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=156779 

DD
mydsooner
22 years ago
What the......hell?
mrtelcom
22 years ago
My wife would be real happy to see that on the doorstep.
Slimboli
22 years ago
That's all I need ...

728 short-filler 'yard gars'. I might as well just go back to smoking cigarettes ... than wasting my money on these 'dog-rockets'.

mrtelcom
22 years ago
Did you guys ever glue toothpicks together when you were a kid into structures?

This has possibilities.
Double D
22 years ago
One man's trash... (ggg)

DD
cayman2b
22 years ago
oooohhhh RICKMAVEN !!
where are you ??
Thom
22 years ago
728 yard gars in the humi
728 yard gars
take one out light it up
727 yard gars in the humi...
dbguru
22 years ago
The Saturn V of Dog Rockets???
eleltea
22 years ago
Your bid is too high. See if you can get Trish to correct your mistake.
0patience
22 years ago
I wonder if you can put them together into one large cigar?
Would that be considered short filler with short filler?
It'd be cool if you knew you liked them, but if you didn't, it would be a whole lot of handing out cigars to get rid of that many. LOL!
KingofSmithville
22 years ago
Have these bidders even thought about the fact that they will need about 30 humidors to keep them in ? LOL
jstiltner
22 years ago
Holy Hanna.... and they are only charging you $9 for shipping? What a steal.
grond
22 years ago
As a newbie last year, I made the mistake of buying a box of these. They are dog rockets and to prove it... please don't send them to me. They stink... They suck... They aren't even good Golf smokes. They are so bad that once I give a buddy one... he never wants another one... even if their free.

As a matter of fact... whoever wrote this review for Cbid ought to be sued for slander.

"Montague cigars are rich, medium-bodied smokes with a velvety smooth taste and woodsy aroma, with a hint of spice. Superbly constructed from a long-filler blend of Brazilian and Indonesian long leaves and beautiful wrappers from Bahia, Brazil. This sucker burns slow and even, and offers a toasty and somewhat robust taste. "
delarob
22 years ago
You know why they burn slow? Cause you can barely draw through them.
Woodsy? Oh yea. Go down to your shop/garage and grab a piece of wood. Go ahead, chew a stick. Same taste, only the stick tastes better.
Burns horribly, and smokes the place up.

On one 'o them other sites, they had a 25 for $25 deal. Thing was, you didn't know what you were going to get. I got 1, and my buddy got 1. There were 2 Montagues in each. His unraveled while smoking.

A dollar for the case is too much.
Slimboli
22 years ago
A fool and his money are soon parted ...
Charlie
22 years ago
Just goes to show that some people (fools) will bid on anything!

Charlie
Double D
22 years ago
Winning bids...$121 and $126..yeehaaa!!

DD
RoyC_Va
22 years ago
*shudder* I'm brand new to cigars but when I saw that I figured "If it looks too good to be true" still applied here...
Double D
Users browsing this topic