rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I usually smoke inside my house, but I do like to smoke outside while walking the beach. It's just too damm cold. -13 degrees this a.m., with wind chills -50 - -60.

The harbour is frozen. I like to smoke while watching the ice breakers and tugs break up a channel for the fishing boats and fuel tankers. But that's usually around 10-15 degrees!

I had a Don Tomas Fat Toro freeze and slpit badly while helping someone out with their car.

I cut my outdoor activity off at 10 degrees. We haven't seen that for a few days and still have two more days of sub-zero temps. Boston might get up to 0 tomorrow.

I can't even put a fan in the window. My house looks like a pool hall. I usually smoke about 4-6 a day.

This mornings weather report said that atop Mt. Washington, not far from here, set a new record. -90, with wind chill at -127 degrees. Supposedly the coldest temperature reached anywhere.

Baby it's cold outside!

Happy smoking guys. Burrrrr.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I smoked one while took walking my dog last night. The cut end wet with my saliva was actually freezing between puffs! I liked it. Kinda like a menthol cigar. It smoked very cool.
Cavallo
22 years ago
yeah, definitely time to bring it indoors if you can!

or move on down the coast a bit. i'm from boston and miss it a lot, but here (wilmington, NC) it's sunny and 54.

y'all are welcome to come down for a visit! hope it warms up there soon.

antonio
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Get a space heater and light up in the garage. Then when you are done, you can just open the garage door for a little bit and clear out the smoke.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
I hear ya,it was down to 50 last night. We had a high in the mid 70's...BRRRRR. X :~)
eleltea
22 years ago
STFU, X. lol
dbguru
22 years ago
So do you smoke with gloves on or off??
billreif
22 years ago
It's 21 degrees now at 2:00pm
Tonight it's going down to 10

A little to cold for me.
I'll smoke later.
rjdc
  • rjdc
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
dbguru- Gloves on. I've gotten used to the smell of burning plastic and leather!
dbguru
22 years ago
I'm a gloves on man too... until it gets to the last 2 inches.
Burky4467
22 years ago
Baton Rouge-65, Partly Sunny, Perfect Cigar Weather. Hang in there in Bahsten, it should be at least above freezing soon.
Cavallo
22 years ago
yo boston -- i'd suggest looking around for a nice cigar-friendly bar or lounge about now. wouldn't hurt to go exploring. if nothing else, hit the L Street tavern in southie. cigar smell won't alter a thing in that joint! 🙂

antonio
bassdude
22 years ago
now that's cold. i'll smoke outside in the 20s but 0 and below, that's garage time.
kayakbound
22 years ago
rjdc

Sorry to hear it's too cold to smoke outside!!! But very glad to hear it's going to be that cold for the "Dome Baby" - aka Peyton of the "Cult"!!!!

Go Pats!!!!

kayakbound
Living in 'bama, but a Worcester native
and die-hard Pats fan!!!
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Fairly cold up here near seattle, dont know the exact temps. Its not below freezing so I just wear a coat and gloves and smoke whenever. If I had a garage I would use it but alas I dont.
contendertotes
22 years ago
Ah yes , a cold day in the dome for the patriots.....for the colts too , but when your winning ...as the ponies will be ...you get all warm an fuzzy inside !!! Peyton and the rest of the clan are gonna be alright.....nice , warm and fuzzy....with big s*%t eating grins on thier faces with a few minutes to go !........the payback will be sweet but it'll hurt just a tad more than that day not too long ago when they embarrased the colt in the dome here...............we're on a roll and it's going through the dome in new england................ {:>)}~
U Go Colts !!!!
bassdude
22 years ago
you tell em Tim!!!

The MANning will slice up that D.
contendertotes
22 years ago
{:>)}~ i can feel it !!! fingers still crossed for support and extra comfort...... but i can feel it ! train kept a roll'in. WoooooWooooo
Users browsing this topic