ropeman
22 years ago
I thought I would help some people out if they want it. On another site someone is selling alot of Opus X's , along with other top shelvers. If you would like the web address you will have to email me. I would rather not post it.
If I should not have posted this , oh well.
Slimboli
22 years ago
... give this man a 'Gold Star' for doing it exactly the way it should be done!
Slimboli
22 years ago
... except we need your email addy ... LOL!
tmac7
22 years ago
DJ,
semt me that info pleae.

tmac7 at optonline dot net

thanks,
Terence
prophet
22 years ago
please email me that info too
phattstuffboston at rcn dot com
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Please e-mail this info to me as well.
c3 at socal dot rr dot com

Thank you
ropeman
22 years ago
Sorry guys about the email.

rope.man at verizon.net

emails sent to the guys above.
hdking
22 years ago
e-mail sent.
thanks D.J.
beta362
22 years ago
Monty
22 years ago
Email sent....thanks!
crf450man
22 years ago
e-mail sent

Thanks
lars-tetens
22 years ago
TIA for the info ropeman! I sent ya an email.
lars-tetens
dbguru
22 years ago
Please email me about this Opus source at

mlkearns at yahoo dotcom
ropeman
22 years ago
Emails sent out ... good luck guys, dont forgot who gave you the link. 🙂
crf450man
22 years ago
Thank you for site I won't forget


Shawn
justforfun
22 years ago
Would love the web site information.

Please send to [email protected].

Thx.
pcreager
22 years ago
add me to that evergrowing list!
Thanks!

[email protected]
Users browsing this topic