mrkmitch
22 years ago
My pregame warm up will be a Padron 4000 Maduro

Halftime festivities will include a La Aroma de Cuba Robusto

Post game celebration smoke will be a Bucanero Salsa.

How about your line up for today?

Go Colts!!!
cmuzz
22 years ago
pams 64&26 all day but no football working on the homestead
Cavallo
22 years ago
much resting going on today, but if i'm awake for the game, probably a toraño signature maddie toro or a drew estates industrial press robusto (just fell in love with the one i had of these a couple days ago; time to disappear its twin!).
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I'll make that decision when I open the humidors for a browse. If things go like they normaly do, I'll look at everything I have, then smoke a Padron or browse the Cuban selection. LOL

Barry
billreif
22 years ago
I'm going with a vintage 1993
Perdomo Reserve followed by a
Padron 5000 maduro.
Then, while I watch My Eagles
win a Gurkha Platinium
penzt8
22 years ago
I started the day with a maxim de paris that's been aging in cognac for about three months. greatly improved the flavor. Second smoke was a cohiba ISOM that was gifted to me yesterday at the Hampton Roads Herf. Ended up the day with a fuente rothschild.
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
^^ billreif
I'm going with a vintage 1993
Perdomo Reserve followed by a
Padron 5000 maduro.
Then, while I watch My Eagles
win a Gurkha Platinium (Opps....did you toss the Gurkha Platinium??? GO PANTHERS !!!!!!!!!

billreif
22 years ago
Cigar was wonderful
Receivers were horrible

Ahh Depression !!!
billreif
22 years ago
Go Panthers
You deserve it 100%
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
^ billreif, youre a good sport, you deserve 2 Gurkha Platiniums for "good sportsmanship conduct".

SP
billreif
22 years ago
Thanks,
To the victors
go the spoils !
dbguru
22 years ago
I made the big mistake of taking an opportunity to take my wife to an opera instead of watching the games. Initially, I thought I was buying an evening performance of Carmen but it turned out to be a matinee. Arrrgh! Right during both games. Oh well she appreciated my taking her to an opera over football, but it drove me crazy inside!!!!

OK so I taped the games and watched them after dinner. I made it very clear to her that football was the only thing I was going to think about until I was asleep. I lit up an Arturo Fuente Sungrown Royal Salute which was a 2 1/2 hour smoke!!!! Pretty much carried me through the Pats game and into the Eagles game.
Haven't seen the second half of the eagles game after carolina's last score but....

well back to the cigar, what a monster!!! AF Royals do need to be aged a bit and this one was about a year in my humi. I think 2-3 yrs. would be ideal. Enjoyable throughout most of the cigar but a real marathon of a smoke!! I'd say an 87 on the CA scale to my buds
delarob
22 years ago
Went to a buddies house and brought the mildest, least offensive cigar I had. An Occidental Torp. Must have been about 10 cigarette smokers there. For about an hour or so they were filling the room with smoke. So I pop that baby out, and what happens? "There's a child coming. If your going to smoke that, you have to go outside."

I left.
bud451
22 years ago
I also started out with a Padron maduro, but a 2000. Switched to a Bad Frog to go with the Eagles performance....and that may have been too good!

3 years and counting.
Users browsing this topic