WSUCoug
  • WSUCoug
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I am intrigued by this idea.

Has anyone tried them yet? What did you think?

Thanks.
arwings
22 years ago
I've tried them. Understand they are supposed to be La Gloria seconds. Maybe it's just my taste but I found little in common with them and the La Glorias. That said, they are not IMO a "bad" cigar, but I think you can do better for the price if you look around. Just my thoughts................
gorob23
22 years ago
I tried them I like them. I ahve a bundle resting for summer. The boys like them after vb and they don't care if they are not high priced. I have heard they are made with the cuttings of the LGC. So they are second's. Send me a email we can let you find out and decide 🙂

gorob 23 at yahoo dot com
WSUCoug
  • WSUCoug
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanks gorob....very generous of you. I have already bid on a bundle and wanted to know what I was in for. If I don't win I may take you up on your offer.
gorob23
22 years ago
No problem I got them resting for you just LMK 🙂......
CWFoster
22 years ago
gorobs good like that!
cooksta2
22 years ago
I have been curious about those since I saw them on the board. Let me know how they are
gorob23
22 years ago
cooksta email me 🙂 gorob23 at yahoo .com
Users browsing this topic