Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
This is a very good cigar! I have smoked the pyramid and the Toro and find them to be well made, spicy, and have a medium to full bodied smoke! I also smoked the lonsdale (I do not care for this size cigar) and it was a pleasant surprise,,,,,fuller bodied than most longsdales, with nice spices and hints of coffee! OhmyGod, sounding like a CA review!

These are damn nice cigars! try one and you will like them! Any other opinions?

Charlie
HockeyDad
22 years ago
Just had one and I was quite impressed. I've never been a big Partagas fan but this one is decent.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I love um!

Have had at least a dozen already. Haven't been let down yet. As a matter of fact I think I will pull one out now and open a nice Cabernet to go with it!

Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I have always liked the Partagas Black and have not cared for the rest of the line, but this Rosado is a very nice cigar! Thanks to CA for having a coupon to get a free one.....otherwise, I might never have tried it!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic