cooksta2
22 years ago
Has anyone tried these and if so what did you think?
arwings
22 years ago
Gotta five pack in my igloodor. Been there about two months. Still haven't tried one.
RJ
  • RJ
  • Enthusiast
22 years ago
Had a few from the 5 pack of churchills. This is a very well constructed cigar, and draws great. A bit of unusual flavor. Not a sweet cap, but a definate sweet spicy flavor to the cigar. My brother law and I tried to figure what the taste was...cinnamon? I'm not sure. Everyone might not like them, but I do.
gerber
22 years ago
I love these things! One of the best values out there, IMO. Nice medium body with lots of slightly sweet, earthy flavor. Highly recommended!
rjdc
22 years ago
I agree. I love these things. Sitting on 3 1/2 boxes of toros 6 x 54. Truly a different taste for cigars. Not like ACIDs or flavoured, just different.
cooksta2
22 years ago
thanks for the info! I have some on the way
captainfudgie
22 years ago
I have read that Old Time Cuban cigars tasted kinda like a cream soda. That's what the Pucks taste like to me.
These won't knock you around like the Cubans reportedly would. They are more medium bodied but I think will be appreciated by novice and seasoned veteran alike.
Slimboli
22 years ago
I dunno ...

I keep telling my wife that it's better that my expensive hobby should be cigars ...

... rather than drugs, booze or hookers ...

And all she said, was 'Puck' cigars ...
gorob23
22 years ago
slim slim slim you otta give a self slap for that one bro
arwings
22 years ago
Tend to agree with you Slim. However, I am still not convinced that you cannot combine drugs (alcohol) with hookers and STILL enjoy your cigars. Have met some hookers in my time that really loved cigars. Just my thoughts...........
Users browsing this topic