MrButtman
22 years ago
Ok you Fuente experts....what is the difference between these 2 cigars? They are the same size (5.5x50)and have natural wrappers. The chateau does come with cedar wrapper and a ribbon. I just rec'd a 5 pack of rothchilds, but have not smoked yet. I have had several chateaus and really like them.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Both the Fuente Chateau and Rothschild are 4½x50 ... not 5½x50, but still, you are correct in saying that they are the same size.

The Chateau comes wrapped in Natural, Maduro or Sun Grown leaves ... often a Conneticutt Broadleaf, and the Rothschild comes only wrapped with Cameroon leaves.

I'm sure the blends (even though both are from the Dominican Republic), are slightly different also ...
gorob23
22 years ago
What slim forgot to menton was that I am happy to take off your hands any of those crummy, lousy A. Fuente you might have 🙂 Just trying to be helpful Rob
MrButtman
22 years ago
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to smoking a rothchild as I watch Iowa State beat Iowa tonite.
Users browsing this topic