turnberry
22 years ago
Anybody have an opinion on these small format Fuentes in the natural wrapper?
lenny4z
22 years ago
When I first started smoking cigars, these and the curly heads were the only Fuentes I would smoke because I was too cheap to buy from the regular line. If I remmeber correctly, I used to get them for $1.75 locally.

It's been quite a while since I had one, but I remember them being decent. I actually remember liking these better than my first few 858s (not SG). And the size was nice for a short smoke as well.

I think I've talked myself into picking up one or two to see if I still like them.

-Lenny
turnberry
22 years ago
Lenny:
Thanks for the comments. The question is related to a seemingly never ending quest for a quality small smoke that my wife and a couple of gal pals would enjoy.

So far the PAM Principe has been universally raved. No surprise there but it is too expensive and painful an experience when they get about halfway through one and decide that is enough for the day!

So the quest continues 🙂
lenny4z
22 years ago
Turnberry, everyone's idea of quality is something different. In case you did not already know, the Breva is a short/mixed filler cigar. It didn't bother me, but some people have complained about getting tobacco in their mouth as they smoke them and they sometimes burn hot for this reason. But at the price they go for, it is worth picking up a few for them to try.

-Lenny
turnberry
22 years ago
Lenny:
I did not know that. Another example of why this group is an invaluable resource. Thanks for the clarification.
CWFoster
22 years ago
This cigar was why I already knew I liked AF gars by the time I got here! 🙂 (and Cuesta Rey Centenario#5's, and Ashton Panetelas!)
Users browsing this topic