contendertotes
22 years ago
I did a quick search....not long though since you pro's know ! the tubes....either plastic or aluminum , for storage in a coolerdor....on or off ?
if their sealed up tight as alot are.... how does the humidity enter ?
just asking since i've just won a box of bering half glass half aluminum tubes.
bassdude
22 years ago
tube tops off of course.

I remove the cap and leave it in the tube except for the Gurkha Plats, I leave them as is.
contendertotes
22 years ago
thank's bassdude,
just didn't want them going south on me ! i'm a firm "MURPHY'S LAW" man......if i had done it one way....it would go the other ! so i play it safe.....ask ! 😉
arwings
22 years ago
When it comes to cigars, I've always considered Murphy an optomist. I'd take'um out...........
dbguru
22 years ago
Cello on
Tubes off
CWFoster
22 years ago
Well, I cant imagine that a cheap aluminium tube would be truly airtight, and I KNOW Bering Casinos (the glass tubos, long ago my favorite gars) are stoppered with a cork. So I wouldn't be too concerned about it one way or another. Let me know how they are! I read the description of that lot, and if the Berings are back to their former glory, I'll have to pick some up.
contendertotes
22 years ago
HEY CW
used to like'em ? wanna try'em again the cheapest way possible ?
drop me an email
contendertotes at yahoo dot i need your snailer 🙂
Users browsing this topic