turnberry
22 years ago
I recently got a couple of Bucs as a complimentary bonus with an order but don't know which one they are? Simple off-white band with gold lettering which reads "Bucanero - Made in Nicaragua". Nattie wrapper and smokes much milder than the Peg Leg for instance.

Any idea which Buc these may be?
KingofSmithville
22 years ago
Sounds like the Buc Classic maduro. "KoS"
turnberry
22 years ago
The wrapper seems too light for a maduro. I'm smoking it now with morning coffee and it is quite mild, but very smooth with nice flavor. Gotta figure out what these are!
Slimboli
22 years ago
You say 'nattie' wrapper?

Off white with gold lettering says, 'Windjammer' to me ...

turnberry
22 years ago
Slim:
That's what my guess would have been too from reading descriptions on a couple of sites. Smooth morning smoke for sure.
Slimboli
22 years ago
Windjammer el natural:

Mild Bodied ---

Blend: Ecuadorian Sumatra Wrapper, fine Dominican $ Nicaraguan filler, Nicaragua Binder ---

Top 5 Boutique Natural Wrapper of the 20th Century ---

turnberry
22 years ago
I think that's it. On the mild side but plenty of body and volumes of smoke. Flavor is becoming more pronounced as it reaches the middle. I gotta' get some more of these methinks. Thanks for the help.
Slimboli
22 years ago
... I KNOW that's it ... 😉
turnberry
22 years ago
I'm down to the nub on this baby and about to singe my fingers. Getting a spicy tingle now. What a nice cigar!

I love this board. Instant research resource at your fingertips 🙂
smelly4tay
22 years ago
I have more of em' for ya' Fred.

Oh yeah...Arrrrrgghhhh!!!!!!!

Dave
turnberry
22 years ago
What a guy! Verryyyy nice smoke indeed.
Users browsing this topic