jackconrad
18 years ago
WAKING THE NEWBORN
1565893.jpg

Click to View Image108 View(s)

Gene363
18 years ago
Works great for toddlers and older kids.
Gene363
18 years ago
About 34 years ago I worked for the LA County Flood Control. We bought this cool bullhorn that took 16 D cells and required a remote mike to prevent feedback.

I came home for lunch the new bullhorn while my wife was feeding our fist son his lunch that included green peas. I held that puppy up to the screen door turn up full blast and asked, "Anybody home? Hello" The boy spit out the peas and laughed hysterically.

My wife reminded me of this story when I showed her this post. Oh, at the time shed was not laughing at all.
jetblasted
18 years ago
Funny Story . . .
errasa
18 years ago
#3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!
surfish1961
18 years ago
Serves two purposes. Wakes the baby and fills the diaper for the first change.
peanut
18 years ago
jackconrad
17 years ago
More good parenting tips..
neopuritan
17 years ago
edsbar60
17 years ago
Is it okay to wake your 16 year old this way?? He sleeps until noon and nothing short of a hurricane will wake him up.
jetblasted
17 years ago
He's a Growin' Boy ! !
lluvia
17 years ago
10. I know someone else who used to do that...hmmmm

Whistlebritches
17 years ago
^LMMFAO @ Lluvia

Telling off on Bubba's not cool.Yea I got a mouthy little sister that also likes to share stories with her neice and nephew.


Ron
jackconrad
14 years ago
Hard to believe that was over 3 years ago..
kharzhak
14 years ago

Is it okay to wake your 16 year old this way?? He sleeps until noon and nothing short of a hurricane will wake him up.

edsbar60 wrote:



yes, it is OK for any teenager. Ice cubes in the shorts work well, too ...
JKilburn
14 years ago
I've seen on Funniest home videos where parents used a chainsaw to wake up the kids. Awesome to watch.
Users browsing this topic