aznaries78
22 years ago
Well, You've got my vote. :-P
205865.JPG

Click to View Image132 View(s)

Seth Gekko
22 years ago
OMFG -Joseph, please tell me you're a professor at school, and not a student!
stlbluesaddict
22 years ago
Looks more like a Torano dealer than a collector. Nice stash!
aznaries78
22 years ago
I really am a student 😃. Just have severe ODO that's all 😛.
infiniterapture
22 years ago
I'd like you all to meet Joe, my corner tabacco dealer... 🙂
CWFoster
22 years ago
AZ, let's be FRIENDS! 🙂
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
I LOVE YOU MAN!
pabloescabar
22 years ago
Hi my name is pablo, lets be friends.
mpingree
22 years ago
Well you definitely have way too many and I'm just about out 🙂

IMHO one of the better lines out today !!
crabbylane
22 years ago
you need to just remember who's birthday package you haven't sent to yet.....ya know!

yum yum!!!!
aznaries78
22 years ago
Crabby, of course I remember. You enjoy those Swishers right? 😛
TorañoCigars
22 years ago
You've got more than me!

Hook me up with a Tribute!
KNOF
22 years ago
Do you really need a Tribute Frankie?

I'd be honored to support one from the Tribute Family.

Knof
Buddha Daddy
22 years ago
Now that's funny.
KNOF
22 years ago
ROFLMTAO!!!

Knof
Deriffe
22 years ago
LMAO at Frankie
TR
  • TR
  • Enthusiast
22 years ago
nice AZ...I wonder how many Torano cigars I have....

TR
ducati996
22 years ago
i just got in Toranos.....love'em
Seth Gekko
22 years ago
Hey Joseph, do we get to pick out which box we want for our birthday gift? 🙂
Users browsing this topic