al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Got some help making my plays for Billy's Boxpass from my wife last night - she's starting to take more and more interest in my little hobby (just keep wearin' them down, boys...)....although she kept picking out the smallest and mildest cigars she could find so I wouldn't be so "stinky"...I keep telling her - that's not the cigars...but whatever makes her sleep at night....

(lots of fun Billy - thanks again!)
211111.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

puskarich
22 years ago
The stinky smell is probably coming from the sneakers beside the box. LOL

;-)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Ahhh, so THAT'S the misses. You did good!!

You're not going to pack those stinky shoes in the out going shipment I trust?

Sit Ubu, Sit. Good boy!
bassdude
22 years ago
If that's the wife then who's pregnant the GF??
Seth Gekko
22 years ago
Ethan, I like the way you added the chess set prop to influence people into thinking you were actually cultured. . . . . we know better tho. . .
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
He should have at least hid the porno magazines and bongs before taking the picture
rasdas
22 years ago
My thoughts exactly Bass...

And good to know Mixmasta E...that way one knows what to send for a fake but not so fake b-day...small not stinky cigars...got it...

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha....

RasDas

Joe
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
very wrong - it's not my wife's fake but not so fake birthday - it's mine !!!!!

I told her that she needs to be gaining more wait - heck, I'm gaining five pounds a week.... but the doctor said she and lil' al'Thor are right on schedule...
Robby
22 years ago
al'Thor, your wife is hot... Please take no offense as none is intended.
bassdude
22 years ago
Actually Ethan's fake is his real.
rasdas
22 years ago
Yeah i know...

Is someone gonna start a fake/not fake thread...get everyone thinking what the hell is going on...

RasDas

Joe
nfldraftman
22 years ago
That sympathetic weight gain is for real. I ended up around 285. I look at those pictures of me and the newborn and jeeeeeeeez. I am about 40 pounds lighter now.
Users browsing this topic