Schmitty22
22 years ago
Attention:

Due to last minute cost , the CIGARFEST BABES budget was cut for the May 1 event. Therefore, we had to hire more knowledgable and seasoned gals to welcome everyone. Sorry for the late note and SEE YOU THERE!

btw , ALICE here says she will hand roll you one if you ask nicely and give her a deep, meaningful, wet kiss. (tougue and teeth in opional)

Cigarfest event Coordinator

:)
218935.JPG

Click to View Image101 View(s)

Schmitty22
22 years ago
that tongue even~ sorry was late when i submitted it 🙂

enjoy
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
I just wanna know where you found a picture of the 'official' CigarFest uniform? Wait til you see Steve dressed like this....YOWSA!!!
Schmitty22
22 years ago
ROFL.. I almost spit my coffee on monitor ...

thanks~
SteveR@CigarBid
22 years ago
hey now...i make these threads look GOOD...
Schmitty22
22 years ago
almost named this thread "TRISH @ Cigarbid - Cya May 1st" ...

glad i did not 🙂
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
It looks like she's considerably shorter than me. Otherwise, it could almost be my twin!! 🙂

Schmitty22
22 years ago
well I will sure know which one is you then when I visit the store. You the one that sits out by the door and welcomes everyone like in the picture right ? lol

HarleyDave
22 years ago
You'll know Trish by her jigglers. Hmmmmm Jigglers....
Lowman
22 years ago
...mmmm... Trish has got the BESTEST Jigglers around...

Looking forward to grabbing one and popping it in my mouth on May 1st...

Low
Schmitty22
22 years ago
hmmmmm I hope i am reading into that correctly 🙂 .. Oh wait, maybe i am not~!
snowwolf777
22 years ago
Relaxing with a smoke after another successful day of clothes shopping.
JonR
22 years ago
Puulese tell me Alice won't be rolling new cigars on her thighs, Puuuulese ! JonR
Schmitty22
22 years ago
the polyester helps in the rolling process and adds to the fermintation as well. A well known proven fact! you get no better quality control. And the special rolling glasses help too!

I would be more worried about the "monica" technique she claims is the secret to a great roll.
nfldraftman
22 years ago
C'mon guys you can't get all those neat crinkles in a cigar without wrinkly thigh-rolling.
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
I think its the red feather in her hair that really finishes the look. I know for myself, I enjoy a cigar SOOO much more when I'm wearing my red feather cap...
Schmitty22
22 years ago
oh stop! your gonna excite us ever more...
hdking
22 years ago
trish
didn't you mean red leather.lol.

hdking
nfldraftman
22 years ago
I laugh now, but if I am that old and still healthy enough to enjoy a nice smoke...I wouldn't care what I was wearing either. Probably a diaper, but as I said, who cares (as long as some pretty young nurse took care of me).
Schmitty22
22 years ago
my luck - i will be OLD and crapping self in a diaper and the nurse that comes in to sponge bathe me will be this gal in the picture.. 😞
Users browsing this topic