TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
Schmitty22
kornazoo
Schmitty22
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i hope she is working the doors again this year!!! 🙂
stogiepa
21 years ago
Froglicker77......they took your signature.....Ram
KNOF
21 years ago
Will Alice be with Jessica at the kissing booth after entertaining the attendees at the front door? Maybe we can gat her and Jessica to give us a little show, heheheee.

I assume she is that special guest to be at the After Herf Herf, performing a late night lap dance/striptease!!! Or is she the guest of honor to escort the trip winner all night long?


TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
You guys be nice. This is Jessica's Mom!
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Trish, you let the secret out of the bag! I was hoping they would notice how alike we look!
KNOF
21 years ago
So a mom - daughter kiss . . . (with tongue) is NOT out of the question? LOL!!!
KNOF
21 years ago
From "The Blues Brothers", . . .
"How much for your daughter?"
Schmitty22
21 years ago
i am sure its expensive. Especially if she takes her teeth out. She is then the life of the party (bachelor party)
Schmitty22
21 years ago
the count down continues 🙂
boofa75
21 years ago
I remember seeing a website that had tons of pictures of this lady, along with some of her friends. I have to look for it and I'll post it. Hilarious photo.
Users browsing this topic