sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
It doesn't look good to me.

What do ya' think?
227203.JPG

Click to View Image89 View(s)

hegemonic
22 years ago
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but THAT unfortunately is DEFINITELY a tobacco beetle hole. The whole is an indication of 1 of 2 things:

(1) The egg was inside the cigar and hatched due to the increase in heat, then the little **** bored/feasted his way out of the cigar to penetrate other cigars in your humi.

(2) The beetle bored/feasted its way in to possibly lay eggs.

Either way, there's beetle poop in that cigar now LMAO!

For damage control, freeze that entire humi for a day or two, then put it in the fridge for a day or two, then you can take it back out. This process should kill any beetles/larvae/eggs left behind. The reason for the fridge after the freezer is so that the change in temperature isn't so drastic that the cigars burst open.

You'll be fine. Hope that helps 🙂
hegemonic
22 years ago
OMG... in the first line of my post, change the word "whole" to "hole". My bad yo.
Robby
22 years ago
Sketcha's got the hole world, in his hands.
He's got the hole world, in his hands.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
If you didn't get a box today...you should have smokes waiting for you tomorrow!
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
O.K., what are you on now, Robby.

Yea, I get 'em Doc. I was just about to drop you a line. It's been a bit busy around here.
Robby
22 years ago
He's got the hole wide world in his hands.
He's got the hole world in his hands.
E-Chick
22 years ago
He's got the itty-bitty beatle
in his hands...

He's got the itty-bitty beatle
in his hands...

sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I've never heard it called that before. I guess any size is itty bitty to you, huh E?

You have to have a big organ to play in a cathedral.

Oh, right, the beetle's in my hands. Now I get it.

J/K. Sorry. Who loves ya'. { =^ )

hegemonic
22 years ago
:laughing at the "hole" thing:
dart1156
22 years ago
I thought the microwave was the way to kill'm...?
Slimboli
22 years ago
Oh yeah ...

... puts a whole new twist on the ol' 'exploding cigar' ... LOL!
Robby
22 years ago
Yesterday... All those Ba$tards seemed so far away, now it seems as though they're here to stay...
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Last night is a night that I'll remember you by
When I think of those lil bugs it makes me wanna cry.
Burky4467
22 years ago
Hole-e poop, thank god it was only a Cupido!! Freeze those little brats!!
Slimboli
22 years ago
Uh ... Burky4467 --- go wash your mouth out with soap ... LOL!
sketcha
  • sketcha
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Jeez! Such language. I would never...

but I digress.

I froze them at 3 degrees F for 3 days. They spent last night in the fridge so I'll be transferring them to a cooler today. Hopefully this'll do it.

Like the man said, "Thank God it was only a Cupido!"
Robby
22 years ago
Hey, toro negros are fine fine cigars!
Thom
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
And then with any luck after you freeze them and they die you will catch narly buzz.........LMAO!

Gary
Users browsing this topic