RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
This is a recent picture of me, RJ & Will at a recent event.
230619.jpg

Click to View Image112 View(s)

THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Good looking boys. I see they take after their mother; lol. Just kidding, nice pic. What would you give to be that age again?
bassdude
22 years ago
cute kids.

hmmm one blue eyed one brown eyed.
Liz62803
22 years ago
awwwwww what adorable little men!!!!!!! great pic!!!!!
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
RDC, you are blessed! Good lookin' bunch!
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
Cute......nice to see thay have hair! 😉
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
Very handsome boys, RDC! You have a defensive end and a quarterback in the making...
Don't fret about the hair. Bald is in--all you need is the earring.

Bass, I have a blue and brown-eyed combo myself.

blood
pabloescabar
22 years ago
Yea, mailman & pool boy...
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
^LOL The great Pablo strikes again!

Señor Escabar, when are you going to post some pics?
I'm dying to see the illegal Haitian who spellchecks for you! LOL

blood
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
^ for Adroomi
adroomi
21 years ago
Thanks RDC,
By the way....your boy on the left (blue eyes, I'm assuming RJ) has your same evil grin. You're thinking about my shaved assistant, and he's thinking about a shaved ice or some other dessert.

He's the troublemaker I assume?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL...actually Will (left) is more the trouble maker.

Thanks,
Rich
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
dopy me, Will is on the Right, RJ is on the Left, I am the dodo in the back.
pierce652
21 years ago
Great looking kids you got there...Thank god they dont look like the old man. JK.
k9kop
21 years ago
Good looking boys. I know you're proud.

k9
likescarsz28
21 years ago
You look proud, as you should. Good looking boys, start saving for college!
Users browsing this topic