nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
stays in vegas!
1803408.JPG

Click to View Image132 View(s)

jackconrad
17 years ago
GREAT LINE !
Bluedevil
17 years ago
This is just not right!
How can he find the killer if he's in jail?
Gene363
17 years ago
re 3

Gee, no mirrors in jail? 🙂
herfsnipe
17 years ago
I hope he brought a big supply of grape jelly....
Eggman
17 years ago
this is the lyrics to a parody song I did when he first got busted...goes to the tune of 'Viva Las Vegas'...tho with a little bit of shortening on the music. This was back last summer when the Patriots were accused of videotaping the competition (if ya gotta explain the jokes, I guess they aren't that funny...)



O.J. headed out to Vegas town
Thinkin' he could do no wrong
Just for a little more security
He brought his automatic along

Passin' by the people at the roulette wheel
Went up to a room found some stuff he could steal
Better call his lawyer to write an appeal...

he's -
Busted in Vegas
Busted in Vegas

O.J.'s landed in a prison cell
And one thing you don't have to doubt
If he goes in as a running back
He'll be a tight end when he gets out

Waitin' for a judge to decide on your fate
One simple fact makes it hard to escape
The Patriots got it all on video tape

He's -
Busted
Busted in Vegas






Guess you had to be there.





t33bone
17 years ago
At least that is what I heard.
Lizardo
17 years ago
"5. Author: herfsnipe Date: 10/10/2008 06:05 PM Reply
I hope he brought a big supply of grape jelly.... "



I don't care who ya are, that right there is funny!

Ron White would approve.
jetblasted
17 years ago
I don't get it ?
jetblasted
17 years ago
I still don't get it . . . ?
Charlie
17 years ago
LOL, that is too f--kin funny.

Charlie
jetblasted
17 years ago
What does Grape Jelly have to do with this?
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
^in regards to salads being tossed....



jetblasted
17 years ago
Ok . . .

So what does grape jelly have to do with Tossed Salads?
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
jetblasted
17 years ago
Re: # 14 . . . ?
jackconrad
14 years ago
Still playing 7 nights a week!
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
omg- i totally forgot all about oj....



is he still alive?



nine
teedubbya
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic