Da-Glyde
22 years ago
HEHE
243088.jpg

Click to View Image119 View(s)

Stickbow
22 years ago
Wow that looks great. I'll have a box of PAM torps please please PLEASE PLEASE

Can I HUH..............
Club3006
22 years ago
DA:

If that is your personal humidor:

Did someone say INTERVENTION??

Would you like to be my new best friend?

Craig
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Allright Da-Glyde, I told you no photos. Nopw I've got to move the stash before someone finds it! LOL.

Barry
Jdllizard
22 years ago
Whoevers stash that is, I'm a newbie and have only ever had one Padron (last night in fact) and It was so good I can't wait till I can take pictures like that.
billreif
22 years ago
IS THIS HEAVEN ???
chuckler
22 years ago
Huh.. OK... like wow.

PT 🙂
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
my personal favs. are the ashton maddies on the second row....
thsdesigns
22 years ago
I like the ones in the box.

Seriously, I`ve yet to have a PAM and this is kill`n me!
lsfire
Charlie
21 years ago
I see some of Nick Perdomos smokes in there as well! Are those all yours....? Damn I am jealous!

Charlie

PS certainly you can spare a box or two? LMAO
lsfire
21 years ago
none are mine
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Grandpa??...... Grandpa is that you?.... Dad!... I can see ya dad!..... Grandma, Your here to! It must be heaven.
John L
Gunflintwoodshop
21 years ago
Looks like my local Tinderbox. Gunflint
bullwyf
21 years ago
JDLIZARD CRACKS ME UP....THAT ONE HE SMOKED WAS THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER HAD AND I GAVE IT TO HIM........
Users browsing this topic