gadget
  • gadget
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
22 years ago
3rd pic
244330.jpg

Click to View Image116 View(s)

RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
nice clean work.
jamesconnors
22 years ago
Nabaclish
22 years ago
Excellent work! What a beautiful piece of functionality. What's the capacity on this bad boy?

Yours,
Sheila
xrundog
22 years ago
Nice job. I'm going to throw my tools away now!
cockyhoskins
22 years ago
Very nice work!!!
428cj
22 years ago
Looks great, awesome job. Not too sure about the temp and humidity though, hmm.... Haha.
golfgar
22 years ago
That looks super! Did you make the trays also? If not where did you get them?
gadget
  • gadget
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
22 years ago
I made everything except the brass and hygro. Don't know how many it will hold I guess it depends on the size of cigars.Its 23 x 12 x 9.5 and i would assume it can hold 300+ robustos. I have about $425 in supplies ($50 in laquer alone) many expensive new tools and countless hours of my time. I look at them as works of art that i enjoy building no two will be the same. I've got 3 more completely different humis in the making right now. I do plan on selling these (I'm not so sure about this one because its killer)I'm looking to get about $850 for one such as this. If anyone is interested just e-mail me [email protected] until you guys see my 7 foot long built in humidor for behind my bar!!!
golfgar
22 years ago
Users browsing this topic