RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
.
244658.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

loosecard
22 years ago
Sorry man....

You can't rape the willing.....

hehehe
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
it's been a while.

are those the reservoir tips?
johnfs
22 years ago
What are you saying? Is every woman in the world supposed to carry a gun?
Haulnoil
22 years ago
My wife does.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
My wife carries a stainless police off-duty .38 w/federal hydro shocks......if she doesn't hit'em, the noise, flash, and smoke will scare the hell out of 'em. Plus, the short barrel is very hard for a bad guy to grab.
428cj
22 years ago
Personally I'd take the Makarov, but that's just me.

Wow Sonny, I can't believe someone in your family actually carries a gun loaded with Hydra Shocks! Liberals went after this almost as soon as it was introduced beacuse of the how effective it is at expanding (claiming it's inhumane to shoot people with it). Always thinking of protecting the criminals as much as they can!!
Haulnoil
22 years ago
I'll have to look into these "Hydra Shocks" your talking about. I'd think that would be more humane than a small caliber. Inhumane, Hmm. If I'm protecting myself or my family, I cant say for sure (DUH) but I dont think who I'm pointin at is gonna have a chance to think if whats happening is humane or not.
niteorday
22 years ago
my wife prefers her Lady Smith as opposed to a semi.....
moosebrew
22 years ago
Hydra-Shocks are made by Federal and are used by a lot of law enforcement agencies.

Mark
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Hydra-shocks'll definately rip you a new one. They turn your .32 into a 9mm and your 9mm into a .357. The Starfires by Eldorado are pretty mean, also.
428cj
22 years ago
What gets the hippies so upset about the Hydra Shocks is how they work. They're loaded to relatively lower velocities, but to make them work they have a little trick. There's a post sticking up in the middle of the hollow point. This post forces blood outwards, thus forcing the bullet to reliably expand. It's extremely reliable, even at the lower velocities.

The anti-everything people think this is inhumane. It seems they'd rather the good guys have to shoot the bad guys 10, 15, 20 times or more to stop the attack. I guess this would be more humane?!
hensed
22 years ago
I have a mag full of the hyrda shocks in my .45acp

200 grains of slow moving azz wooping. Those will seriously ruin you day.
Jdllizard
22 years ago
They don't just fold out on impact, they fold out into a jagged copper jacketed piece of shrapnel. I keep a mag of them close to my Glock.
JohnL
jonglo
22 years ago
Its about time there was some sense here, I was afraid everone was buying that liberal spew that RICKMAVEN puts out everynight...


usahog
22 years ago
I prefer 250 grn Black Tallons Mag 44 rounds myself...

then in the house 240 grn lead sleds so if someone is stupid enough to break in the house while we're home... I don't kill the neighbor across the street when it punches through the a**hole it will slow down on the exterior wall of the house... it's always nice to have a back-up 45 around also a little slower sluggish slug with same type knock down power...

Hog
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Topped for RICKAMAVEN & ryanpederson
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
My everyday carry gun is a Taurus 85 .38 snubnose and I keep it loaded with hydrashocks. My primary home defense weapona are a Ruger GP100 .357 that I have loaded with starfires and a 1911 .45 that is loaded with Magsafes (fragmenting bullets) that'll rip 'em up!!

Que
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
My wifes carry is a taurus .38 snub. At 6'4" and 300+ I've never carried anything more than a pocket knife. My home defense peice is a .410 youth because it's easy to weild; loaded with 3" magnum #6 shot. It's hell on stray critters as well.

Side note. A few years ago, my house was broken into twice in three months. We built a shooting range in the front yard and we have never been robbed again. We took the range down about 18 months ago but still shoot regularly.
rcpilotva
21 years ago
a girlfriend of mine (many moons ago) was raped in her apt in phx, az. after years of therapy, i had the pleauser of being her man (through the tail end of tharapy).
the brother of the assailant broke into her apt one night at about 2 a.m, and she capped his ass with two shots from a .38 with a standard load, center chest - he went back out through the window he had come in (with a screwdriver, knife and gun - knife in hand), and landed on the garage sunscreen covers in front of her apt, still clutching the knife.
the family insisted in their failed lawsuit that he was just there to talk to her.
i never - never - came over w/o calling first...
.380 auto for the bride - kinda **** i know, but it's loud enough and will hurt ya... the slugs won't leave the property except in the body of the perp...
Users browsing this topic