strider32
22 years ago
Boxcars and myself taking a smoke break at his daughters' wedding.
248350.jpg

Click to View Image82 View(s)

Lowman
22 years ago
Great Pic !! Congrats, Boxcars !

Low
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
Congratulations!

You guys clean up rather nicely!! 🙂

Trish
boxcars
22 years ago
My brother and I smoking graycliff professionale, the end of a perfect day.
Thanks
Boxcars
nealep
22 years ago
Congrat's Boxcars!!

Neal
Jdllizard
22 years ago
Ya Congrats, It's not every day you get to smoke a Graycliff. LOL
John L
strider32
22 years ago
Should be pointed out that the young kid on right is the groom. We explained the rules pretty well to him. Be good to his wife and bring cigars to her father and uncle. So it looks like there'll be a new bidder on this site!!!
rjdc
22 years ago
Hey strider, good to see you and boxcars again, since c-fest.

Congrats! Couldn't smoke inside huh? Sucks.

Is the groom smoking an "air cigar"? What's up with that? In the other pic, it looks like he's got a cig.

Slap him around and straighten him out.

Again, congrats and see you at Cigar-fest 05'! Already counting the days.

anthony

CWFoster
22 years ago
Congrats Boxcars! I probably won't make '05 probably be back over here someplace! 😞 I think when I get off duty tomorrow, I'll go and find someplace that might handle some PSD's HeeHeeHee! That'll help me feel batter about that!
Charlie
22 years ago
Way to go...looks like you guys are being forced to smoke a gar or two!

Charlie
bassojc
22 years ago
Mike, great pix. You two guys haven't come across a bench you haven't had a smoke on yet, have you???

Gary, congrats on the marriage of your daughter. Looks like a great day.

Bob
strider32
22 years ago
Hey Anthony. Hmmm, not sure what happened to the grooms' cigar. Gary gave him a Fonseca at the time. Looking forward to Cfest '05 also. Assuming it's on a Saturday again, we need to get there on Fri. and start partying early.
Bob, that may be our last "bench" smoke for a while. Gary moves to Florida Aug.1st. Guess I'll have to smoke that PAM without him.
Users browsing this topic