tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
Here is my lovely family. There will be an updated picture as soon as the new one gets here.
249844.JPG

Click to View Image91 View(s)

Lowman
22 years ago
Thanks for sharing !

Great Pic. Beautiful ladies!

Low
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
I think my wife was only a few months pregnant at the time of this pic. She is now just over 8 months pregnant!!
emtd67
22 years ago
Very nice!! Now do you have to hide your cigars from you lovely wife???
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
nah...no hiding here.
rjdc
22 years ago
Beauty everywhere. Beautiful family, pic and flowers.

Is that your yard?

I love gardening and stonework.

Thanks for sharing
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
This picture was taken at the Norfolk Zoo, in Norfolk, VA, just outside the main gate. I set my camera up on top of the trash can and used the auto thingy.
Goody
22 years ago
VERY NICE!! You are a lucky man!


Be sure to keep us posted on the newest addition...CONGRATS on that BTW!


Goody
uncleb
22 years ago
Tar,

Great pic.

BTW- Is that a techinical term related to photography "the auto thingy".

LOL!
sketcha
22 years ago
That's great, Tar you look very happy. Nice looking home too.
thurson
22 years ago
Nice family Tar, and congrats on the new arrival to be.

tim
Jdllizard
22 years ago
Very Nice family indeed, congrats on the about to be here member.
John L
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Hey Tarheel, what part of NC are you in? I just bought a house in northeast NC. If you're visiting the Norfolk Zoo, I figure you might be a neighbor.
CWFoster
22 years ago
Tar's in Norfolk! So are Liz and I! If you are close enough to drive to Norfolk/Virginia Beach, we herf every couple of months with Harley Red, Penzt8, and a few others at either Cujo's up on the penninsula, or Emersons in V/B, and we're still trying to find a godd herfing establihment in Norfolk! Hey Guys, if you're reading this check out Greenies on Ocean View at First View! They're cigar friendly!
Charlie
22 years ago
Great pic.

Charlie
428cj
22 years ago
tarheel4lyf
22 years ago
From Salisbury, NC....but live in Va Beach
Users browsing this topic