mglittle
17 years ago
Askmen.com #27
Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World in 1994. She had previously done some modeling, and became well known in India after appearing in an ad for Pepsi. Since winning the Miss World title, she has become one of the most popular stars of India's huge film industry known as Bollywood. Through the years, Aishwarya Rai has been nominated for and received several awards, including a Critics Choice award for Best Actress (Raincoat - 2004), an Actress in a Leading Role award from Awards of the International Indian Film Academy for Devdas (2002), and a Best Actress award from the Filmfare Awards for
1900329.jpg

Click to View Image115 View(s)

Goathead50
17 years ago
Hell yeah I'd hit it
jackconrad
14 years ago
('\_/')
(=^.^=)
o(_")") A real Beaut !
ZRX1200
14 years ago
I would gladly give her a raincoat award!

I would even let her pick one out of the box!
Users browsing this topic