Mandoman
17 years ago
Just got back to my hotel. I had dinner with the General - engletl - and his boss.

Had some great barbeque at at place called Shed's and afterwards lit up a couple of fine cigars.

Unfortunately, it was rather chilly, here in the deep south and my flight home is very early in the morning so we had to call it a night fairly early.

I enjoyed meeting and spending a little time with Todd & his bride.

1902367.jpg

Click to View Image138 View(s)

Mandoman
17 years ago
It's a little dark. My camera's batteries died and we didn't get a good flash - or any more pics, either.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
I've seen these pictures at the Post Office....
Mandoman
17 years ago
By the way, even though you can't tell, I am wearing my 3rd Mississippi Fishin' Herf shirt.
plinytheelder
17 years ago
Hi Guys (waving)
Baron Porthos
17 years ago
If spotted DO NOT APPROACH contact Homeland Security!
engletl
17 years ago
A great time was had...and ya know I do think I have seen those to azzhats in the Post Office line up...LOL
Mandoman
17 years ago
"I do think I have seen those to azzhats in the Post Office line up". . . .



. . . . Probably working behind the counter.

You know, the guys who take hour long smoke breaks.
donutboy2000
17 years ago


























NEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























jackconrad
14 years ago
Where's MANDO??
Users browsing this topic