scottishgal
17 years ago
From my vet/noob trade with knokmdwn.

Details here:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=6&messageDisplay=0000000251198 
1907182.JPG

Click to View Image103 View(s)

knokmdwn
17 years ago
Wendy, had to chuckle when I looked at the 5V gold. I originally wasn't going to send those. When I filled up the humi, there was a little room still and thought that the sticks would bounce around in transit. So I grabbed a hand full of those and used them as additional packing material.
hank56
17 years ago
scottishgal, so are you a Nub Ho, Gurkha Ho, Graycliff Ho, or what? LOL

Great Pic of a great bombing.

WTG Ray
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
Nice package. I see that you included a humidor so that I wouldn't show you up with MY bomb to GRRRR LOL!
njstone
17 years ago
knokmdwn, you are one scary guy lately!
t33bone
17 years ago
I must say the Knokmdwn WILL knokudwn and he packs a hell of a punch.

Great job knok. You trying to hurt my noobies. Hope you get up scottishgal. If not, call 911. Hopefully boilerEMT comes to the rescue.
knokmdwn
17 years ago
knokmdwn
17 years ago
#4 TJ-

Musta missed that one. It's hard to keep up with all these noobs running around wild!!!

Wendy had borderline storage issues and I had some storage to give so it worked out. {Oh wait....maybe she just said she had issues.....no...pretty sure she said storage issues.} OH NO!!!! She said she had SHORTAGE issues! You guys should send her some cigars!
scottishgal
17 years ago
^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I do have issues! LOL But not the shortage kind!!! LOL
agctribefan
17 years ago
I don't know. I think she might be in need of a Holiday bomb. After all she did put a hurtin on me in the you've been noobed thread.
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
Hey Wendy, smoked any Monte's lately?
hank56
14 years ago
Here you go Ray!!!
Users browsing this topic