Peoria Perfecto Purveyor
17 years ago
Christy Canyon
1963844.jpg

Click to View Image297 View(s)

Whistlebritches
17 years ago
Is that camel toe or this canyon you speak of???????


Ron
IUROX
17 years ago
DAT DERE is a Phant TOE as in ElePHANT!
richokeeffe
17 years ago
Of course, this pic is about 20 years old......

She's in her 40's now - still sexy as hell.....
Goathead50
17 years ago
Damn after seeing some her movies, best to strap on a 2x4 to your ass as to not fall in.
seaborn
17 years ago
So, your not going to hit that, Goat?
HockeyDad
17 years ago
^He didn't say that. He's just running down to Home Depot.
xddco
17 years ago
You have to ride a mule to get to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.... knowhatI'msayin?
Sboecker1
17 years ago
That is some serious curtains!
Goathead50
17 years ago
I'm back from Home Depot. I'd hit it!
jetblasted
17 years ago
She looks better, now . . .
donutboy2000
17 years ago
Goathead50
17 years ago
Not me. I just need a 2 x 4. LMAO!!!
apachelm
17 years ago
ring my ass that's my watch
jackconrad
17 years ago
I met her and she showed me a fine time !
jetblasted
17 years ago
Looking at the title, I was strangely reminded of Carrie's Grand Canyon . . .
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Watch hell! Help me find my keys and we'll drive out of here!!!!
marc palanzo
17 years ago
That looks more like sack than toe.
pacman357
17 years ago
You guys can't have her anyway. She's mine! She's...


um...I have to go now. Buh-bye.

BTW, P3. I shall remember this. Always.
marc palanzo
17 years ago
I'll paraphrase on pacman's behalf:

"I need to masturbate"
Users browsing this topic