wanyburger
25 years ago
Have we given up?
wanyburger
25 years ago
and i did try to put this on the sports site......
Mr.Mean
25 years ago
Your boat has sunk. Jimmy Williams has to be laughing is @ss off.
wanyburger
25 years ago
Mr. Mean, I am just a yankee fan with a good memory. Read a few threads back titled "Yanks on top for good" You'll see what I mean.
Charlie
25 years ago
Wany, they didn't even have to go buy the last minute player or two to make it to the top this year, as Duquette sunk the Red Sox this year all by himself! Charlie
Mr.Mean
25 years ago
I am a dreamer from birth. Astros fan from day one.
Charlie
25 years ago
OhmyGod! Been reading too many cigsmoke comments and my last one sounded very much like something that idiot would post! Sorry, Charlie
joedayan
25 years ago
you're all sick. Dodgers rule. Wow we're almost to the tenth post and cigshmuck hasn't denegrated this spot yet.
cigsmoke
25 years ago
I was hopeing it was all over.
tailgater
25 years ago
Wany, the Boston fans are on the proper site. The Yank-me's are simply dogging it out until they earn the right to lose to Seatle.
Mr.Mean
25 years ago
Dodgers? DODGERS?! Oh Joe. You poor large man. You still have visions of Tommy dancing in your head?
joedayan
25 years ago
Tommy did more to ruin good pitchers than any other manager in history. I resemble the large remark and if pushed harder I will give cigsmoke your email adress. Don't forget i also have you snail mail adress.
jjohnson28
25 years ago
LOL,Good one Joe.Careful Ed,I think he means it.Just back away dude...
Mr.Mean
25 years ago
Hands in the air, backing away slowly. No sudden moves, everyone is in there happy place.
When I was a kid, we had a priest at our church who was a big Dodgers fan. My Mom and Dad, myself, and father Tom went to a couple of games together. I always left confused wondering if my Mom was going to Hell for berating father Tom the way she would. No reverence in the Dome that day.
CJBully
24 years ago
time may change but...LOL

cwilhelmi
24 years ago
ba$tard!! I was hoping no one would repost this!! I'm still a Boston fan, always will be... chris
Danno114
24 years ago
Ouch, that hurts CJ. You're right, every year same thing. They started off 40-17, and I admit, I thought maybe this was their year. As a Sox fan for many years, you'd think I'd learn my lesson!
SteveS
24 years ago
I can't recall precisely, the best description I ever saw about being a Sox fan but as I can best remember it said ...


To be a Red Sox fan is to have a lifetime of hope and loyalty to a team that you honestly know is somehow, every year, going to break your heart ...


From personal observation, I can tell you that with the possible exception of the Cubs, no team in baseball has a more dedicated group of pure, true baseball fans that do the BoSox ...
Charlie
24 years ago
Screw the modern day Yankees, I used to be a Yankee fan when they had Mantle, Maris, Skowron, Berra, Ford, etc.......not anymore! Now I simply pull against them no matter who they play!

Go Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie
donutboy2000
24 years ago
The curse of the Bambino.
Users browsing this topic