EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
On a rainy day looking out from the garage
272795.JPG

Click to View Image135 View(s)

usahog
22 years ago
Thats pretty dark pic... email sent...

Hog
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
Ya kinda got that Burt Reynolds thing going on.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Burt Reynolds?????????
Yeah maybe but my hair is real LOL
emtd67
22 years ago
I think to be fair you should at least have a thong on!!! LOL!!!!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
its under the jeans
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Thanks for sharing (brrrrrrr).
:-(
E-Chick
21 years ago
Oh, a pic of an actual male cbidder! God bless you!

Personally, let me take this opportunity to express my deep hurt and offense that MOST of the male types around these parts ONLY post pics of their winnings, CAO SWAG, or just close-ups of their big ash...

I'm OVER IT!

Thanks again EI! You are definitely a sight for sore eyes!

Your 'friend' looks like he's waiting for a bird, any bird to land...LOL!

I can appreciate eye candy JUST as much as the other girl...and there is what, 2 of us here!?


Marla...
emtd67
21 years ago
Yup I think just the two of us!! Hey thats not such a bad thing!! LOL!!
Users browsing this topic