rayder1
  • rayder1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here's my wife and I (in the middle....not wearing kilts).

I don't think you need to guess who the intoxicated lot are behind and alongside us.
277558.jpg

Click to View Image79 View(s)

THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
It appears that everyone was having fun. Who's the mick with cowboy hat and kilts, on the right in the background? LOL He must be from Western Ireland.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ LOL
Nice to see you & the missus, Rayder!
I wonder who that short, lil' feller behind you is?
E-Chick
21 years ago
Great pic! Beautiful wife, you lucky dog!

Looks like fun!

Any cigar smokin' going on?

Marla
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Great pic. X
CWFoster
21 years ago
THL, Kilts and Sporran (the purse hanging in the front) are Scottish. So maybe he's from Western Scotland! LOL
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
What is the significance of those white boot contraptions?
Bullpup95
21 years ago
Police tradition at its finest, I love the pic!
eleltea
21 years ago
Great photo.
rayder1
  • rayder1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This was at the Clovis (CA) Rodeo last April. Since 9-11 they have invited a contingent of the NYPD Emerald Society to the Rodeo.

Absolute prrof of the saying "Will work for beer."
One of the 3 guys behind my wife had a hand on her behind....not that they stood a chance...but funny.

Anyway...these guys were great fun. My wife and I were watching our kids while they sold programs at the rodeo for 4-H. My wife and I are on the Rodeo Association and ran a concession stand.
Users browsing this topic