Steve@CAO
21 years ago
She turned one on Saturday!! Happy Birthday Taryn
278647.jpg

Click to View Image67 View(s)

nealep
21 years ago
Very cute little girl!! Hope you threw her a big party!

Neal
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
nealep, yes...we had 30 people over the house on Saturday. I should have mentioned that. 😉
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
she looks like a very happy little girl just waiting to smile. lovely daughter.
usahog
21 years ago
Great Pic Toje !!!!

Happy BD to Her and Congrats to Mom & Dad!!!!

Hog
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
She's a cutey TOJE!
And so many great moments to come!
dapperdan
21 years ago
Today they there one tomorrow there gone, ENJOY every last second. Beautiful baby!
rayder1
21 years ago
Beautiful little girl you have there.

Any time you want to trade I'll give you a choice of 3 (6,12,15...They cook and do dishes).
JonR
21 years ago
Yo TOJE:

A year already, wow how time flies. I remember the picture of your family at her birth. She is a very beautiful little girl.

JonR
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
JonR, time sure did fly by. She's a real sweetheart.


Thanks for all the kind words fellas.
coma-one
21 years ago
WOW 1 year already?? I remember her picture at the hospital!!!! NIce pic sire! congrats and many, many, many more to come!
Liz62803
21 years ago
awwwwww how adorable she is!!! 🙂
Users browsing this topic