Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
The images of all those Slimboli LOD images out of my mind..

I'll never post in the wrong forum again. I'll never post in the wrong forum again. I'll never....

282239.jpg

Click to View Image50 View(s)

ferd6
21 years ago
no . . post! . . post! . .give url's . . did i mention ..post!!?
ferd6
21 years ago
p.s. -this lady gotta name?
hegemonic
21 years ago
According the the photographer's (Lori Mann) website, the model's name is Eve Ellis.
jetblasted
21 years ago
DAMN, That's a Hot Picture ...
sli38
21 years ago
Looks like a VR Don Alejandro.
pierce652
21 years ago
Now thats what I want my wife wearing when I get home from work tonight.

Its definately not gonna happen
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Eve Ellis is one of the sexier redheads in the world - I'll leave it up to you other BOTL to fill the void as to what kind of photos she usually poses for 😉
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Thank you mam, may I have another?!?!
Da Chief
21 years ago
NFL....she is an awesome leg model....but have seen her with some restraints on too.

jetblasted
21 years ago
Being that it is a B/W photo, it would have been nice to see the stogi lit. With it's curling grey smoke would have been a nice effect . . . thanks for sharing.
Users browsing this topic