Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
My Vizslas taking it easy on their couch....right beside my table with my lap top on it....I am smoking a CAO and entering their picture.

Charlie
2056302.JPG

Click to View Image112 View(s)

JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Nice couch they have there. Looks like room for one more.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
maybe name the next one Bubba.
chiefburg
17 years ago
I dog's life looks pretty good afterall!!!
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Bubba only works for Blue Tic Hounds and Coon Dogs.....LOL

Charlie
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
Yes, I got it Bubba Blue as Forrest is named after Forrest Gump


Charlie
Propadope61
17 years ago
Here kitty kitty kitty
t33bone
17 years ago
Man Charlie, they never sleep when I am around. Gus is always trying to take my cigar. LOL
big chief
17 years ago
Look out, Dogs!

Charlie's gonna get your chewies...!
jackconrad
17 years ago
lluvia
17 years ago
beautiful dogs, Charlie!
wvwa34
17 years ago
spoiled rotten........... the only way to have em....
Bluedevil
17 years ago
I still say if there is rencarnation I want to come back as one of Charlie's dogs!
daveincincy
14 years ago
I've herfed with these 2. 🇨🇮 They're not always this docile. 😁

RIP, Gus 🙏
Users browsing this topic