Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
One side of the walkin........love this thing.

Charlie
2077947.JPG

Click to View Image153 View(s)

ksig2033
17 years ago
how do I get a job where you work??? nice collection bro
Propadope61
17 years ago
need a light???
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
You do not want my job, as I am retired....meaning older than you...LOL

Charlie
05busa
17 years ago
That one right there looks,Yummmy!!!!
Thunder.Gerbil
17 years ago
I see the microwave is still doing fine.
Bucko
17 years ago
Holly Crap!!!!
Are sure that's not a shpo???

Cheers




B
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
All of you Bros and Sis's are welcome anytime you are in the Cincy area...

Charlie
05busa
17 years ago
On my way..........
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
2 more Visions???? Total of 5?
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Is that a microwave?

Now that is what I call a drybox. Ready to smoke in 10 seconds.
05busa
17 years ago
yes,look at #6
Bucko
17 years ago
CHARLIE:
Not really sure...............a bunch or two

Ahhh, Yaaaa?



Cheers







B
VankieC7
17 years ago
Sweet Baby Jesus!
dr.smac
17 years ago
Charlie-
Did you make those cedar tray with the singles in them?
If not, where did you find them?

I have been looking for long ones like that.
Torpedo1
17 years ago
Charlie, you look a little low on CAO's.
seaborn
17 years ago
I still remember being in awe of the origional pics.

Charlie, please adopt me!
I'm not a bedwetter! Not even when I'm drunk. LOL!
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
17 years ago
I traded for two of the trays from KNof....the others came out of old humidors and from my existing humidors.

Do a google search for cedar trays and you can find some.....I did buy a couple that way....

Charlie
mtgmt
17 years ago
holy cow i hope i never get the wraith of you!

mt
tbrochin
17 years ago
Now I see who's been hogging all the Graycliff Double Espressos!! LOL


Charlie, I don't know when I'm headed back home next (Connersville, Indiana) but when I do, I'm gonna raid your humi!!!
Users browsing this topic