Slimboli
21 years ago
... and it will be BeatDragon ...

He hasn't been around much lately (I miss him 'raggin' on the Bucs), so I thought I'd let him know we are still thinking of him over here ...

... hey Beat, take a picture of your mailbox ...

... it may not be standing after this ... LOL!
Slimboli
21 years ago
^^^ for Beat, if he ever sees this before he gets hit ... LOL!
amnesiacv2
21 years ago
Hey Slim,

Email me your snailer, I recall you inquriring about Wilshire pipe tobacco cigars and I bought some recently. Thought you might like to try a few.

-Steve
[email protected]
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Well I freakin hope its still standing! Its a slot in my garage!!!

And I just cleaned that garage this weekend!

That poor mail lady is gonna have to drag that package up the steps and to leave them on the porch. Prolly a damn Crapanero bomb. I hope them Craps are in a box, other wise it will look like the neighbors mutt left me a present. At least I might be able to trade them for some La Fincas or W&D's.

Yer in my sights there ol Slimboli....you bastage.
Slimboli
21 years ago
... hehehe.

I'll bet there is at least one 'Crapanero' in that box ... LOL!

And if you don't like this particular one ...

... I'm going to give up on ya ... 😉
Slimboli
21 years ago
... hehehe!

'Drummer Boy' is going to get to try the 'Corojo' of 'the family' of cigars he loves so much ... hehehe!

BESIDES that wonderful Bucanero ...
Users browsing this topic