dave97402
21 years ago
Good gried. You know I have been watching all the bombing going on and enjoying everyone getting hit. Thought it was funny....till now. Now I got slammed by two great BOTL's!

Bucky..I got to break him in as a newbie.....then he bombed me shortly after....now....he says, "it's been a while since I bombed you"! No kidding....this is a I think 12 pack of great smokes....some of my favorites...which of course he knows!! Outstanding Craig.....thank you

Castlewa and I got the chance to herf together earlier this year at the Emerald Down's horse track. Great guy we had a blast! I get a package from him saying " never got the chance to thank you for gifting me a Gurkha at the herf". I must have cause he said so...LOL Slammed me with another pack of great cigars....including a PSD4! Whoa....very sweet. One of my favorites for sure...now I have 2 LOL.

Guys thank you very much for the generous packages! If anyone is looking for someone worthy to bomb....let me know, I'll send you their snailers!

Dave
BuckyB93
21 years ago
You're so very welcome Dave. Just paying my dues to one of the Brothers of Royalty.
MACS
21 years ago
Nicely done Bucky! Ol' Dave is getting shelled lately... 🙂
castlewa
21 years ago
Dave,

Your welcome and it was my pleasure. Enjoy!

Castlewa
Users browsing this topic