tpottiger
21 years ago
Happy holidays to all,
From my family to yours!





(A little glimpse into my life...)
298840.JPG

Click to View Image118 View(s)

lovelyred
21 years ago
OMG they are sooo cute!! God Bless and have a wonderful holiday!! (I have a 4 ..and a 1/2 .. she will kill me if I dont add the half .. year old)
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
Very cute.....Happy Holidays to you too.
E-Chick
21 years ago
Aw, man! That just warms my heart!

You are a lucky man!

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brings those cuties what's on their lists!!!

Marla
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I figured you would be older than that. But a nice looking family none the less. Happy Holidays.
John L
pabloescabar
21 years ago
back at'cha...
428cj
21 years ago
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
What a royally beautiful young lady. How did you manage to get one of Santa's actual elves to pose with her?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Adorable kids- Tpot! Don't listen to CigarPrimate.

Primate someday we've got to talk... You've got to stop...
:-) (You bring tears to my eyes.)
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
JK about the elf Tiger. Those two blondies are Homo sapien epitomes. I'll babysit anyday, talk about fun machines!

Bloody, we should make it a point to meet someday (soon) at el yunque and share a smoke in that thick borinquen humidity.
tpottiger
21 years ago
No worries...

(My Mom called my daughter "her little pixie" for the longest time...)

Maybe I should post the pic with the top hats...
Users browsing this topic