Burky4467
21 years ago
Didn't someone talk about a secret santa trade??? What happened to it or did i just left out 😞!!

Burky
dave97402
21 years ago
I think there wasn't enough immediate interest. Either that....or I got left out too! LOL

Dave
Burky4467
21 years ago
Dave,
Is it too late ya think?
Burky
Burky4467
21 years ago
We could get 12 guys, put names in a hat pull and e-mail name and address of the guy each guy got. Sounds fun to me and do-able!
Burky
dave97402
21 years ago
I suppose there is time, though you'd have to be careful and make sure that only established traders were involved so no one gets burned....you know?

I am already in 2 on other boards so other than random bombs scheduled for a little later in the month...I'm tapped.

Dave
Burky4467
21 years ago
Dave -
I went and did it, sorry you're tapped. Let me know if you can "uncover" a few sticks to get in!
Burky
RussellKaufmann
21 years ago
I would rather just bomb somebody. 🙂
Users browsing this topic