BikerBob1961
21 years ago
I have seen other posts and thought I would post my pic, and yes I am a NUT I now have 4 humidors full. I am thinking of taking 5 pics makeing 1 pic to post of my 4 big and 3 small humidors. What do you all think?
301553.JPG

Click to View Image103 View(s)

blackfoot11
21 years ago
hey bob. good ta see ye.
ya know, you should prolly put a ashtray on yer christmas list!..LOL

you got humis full o gars, the site's got a place to post em.

lets see what ya got.

blackfoot
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!!!!

You a nut, BikerBob? Naaahhhhhhhhh!
Thanks for combing your hair and cleaning up your room for the pic though!

Lance, I think that an ashtray should be on the list too--somewhere after a Bobcat equipped with plow.

dapperdan
21 years ago
BikerBob 1961 Hey you bet lets see em. 1961 must be your date of birth?
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Greetings Bikerbob. I have a hunch that you may be a bachelor. 'Cause your place looks a lot like my old place when I was between girlfriends. Any dishes in the sink or biology experiments in the frig? I once found a green golf ball in my frig. Turns out it was a 8 month old head of lettuce! lol
pabloescabar
21 years ago
can I have some Icecreem please, dont want the dumpling's thank's...
eleltea
21 years ago
Like we need more nuts on c-bid.

Welcome aboard, BikerBob!
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
What about Bob?

Hang in there...we're like fungus. We're all over the place and take a long time to grow on ya.
castlewa
21 years ago
I like the pink mirrors myself. Welcome aboard Biker Bob.
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
blackfoot:ashtray sounds like a good idea, I just got a cigar minder and the ashtray is next. I will be posting the humi's and gars soon.

spaniard:no problemo, you should see me when I get up, but then maybe not,lol. As to the room, what can I say.

dan: yep march 1961, I almost had a chance to go to woodstock with my brother.

THL: dishes in the sink, althought only for a short time but nothing growing it the frig.

pablo:so sorry they go so well together that I hate to split them up,lol.

Thanks guys for the great welcome, I had a blast reading the posts. This it a great form, btw that was a great movie. I like the mirrors too they go with the carpet.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Good sense of humor, BikerBob--
Welcome!!

blood
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Bob, neva mind what the boy's say. they can be so mean, eye's think your a damn good look'n man.

aloha,
pablo
emtd67
21 years ago
So Bob do you have a bike????
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
I have a 97 - 1100 Honda Shadow Spirit its silver and white that I have customized some what, I have saddle bags, windshield, highway pegs, cruse control, and a drink cup holder the cup holds about 40oz's. Its alot of fun to ride. I have been to Sturgis and that was a great time, its non stop party.
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
I just redid my Humi's to keep my box premos in one the loose premos in another and my everday smokes in a third my TC in a fourth then my small ones the smokes I think I will smoke next. Then I used the software Cigar Briefcase to list them all and find out how many I have, I might be off a couple, I found that I have about 700 sticks Unreal. I have enough that I won't have to buy another one this year,lol. I just thought I was nuts before, now I know I am beyond that now,lol.
tommyt99
21 years ago
Are you related to Wolfman Jack?
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Welcome aboard bikerbob! I ride a black spirit 750. I have put over 39,000 miles on it in just over three and a half years. Things great to ride!
By the way, where abouts ya from?
Que
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Welcome Noob.
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
Man Que 39,000 in 3 1/2 years that is something I have had mine for over 5 years and I only have about 26,000. I used to live in Hammond,IN close to Chicago,IL with its short riding season but now I live in Gatlinburg,TN and I love it, I get to ride in Jan. I can almost ride all year around, we do get snow here but not much and it does not stay for long. Have you been to the Honda Hoot here in Knoxville? It June 21 - 25 , this will be my 5 time this June, its a great time with parties, self-guided rides, vendors, demo bikes, and demostrations and a bike show. Check out www.hondahoot.com (this site should be ok, it does not sell cigars,lol) Thanks CaribbeanSoul I am finding out that this place has a bunch of great people and I really enjoy hanging out and reading the posts.
BTW has anyone tried an Cuban Parejo Belicoso Fino Maduro? Its a big cigar with a great taste I would say med to full flavored. Also I found a local shop and he has a nice walk in humidor with a good selection but if you smoke a pipe or chew you can get a free sample but no cigar samples, bummer. I will be supporting them, good people great to talk to.
acrouse
21 years ago
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy yourself, smoke a few good ones, kick back (not too hard lol) and have fun!

Well worth the price of admission.

Art
Users browsing this topic