mydsooner
21 years ago
Got the new RP sungrowns. I would suggest you go out and get some. Cant wait to try the Don Lino Africa again. I had one about 4 months ago and it was a good smoke also. Kinda reminded me of the Italias.

Most of these will be in a Jeezy peezy bomb soon. When i get my snailer list built back up.
307734.JPG

Click to View Image94 View(s)

Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I know where you got those! I know where you got those!










By the way....





You have 3 missed calls!!! LOL 🙂

-Chris
myash07
21 years ago
Those are very nice !
mydsooner
21 years ago
Oh dang it Chris! Now ya know my source.


missed calls? nope...none here.




jeezy peezy!

Jeff
mydsooner
21 years ago
I wish i had went back and bought the rest of the box of the RP sungrowns. I coyld have bought alot more cigars for what we spent shopping. My kids would rather have the big cardboard box the stuff comes in.

One of these X-mas' im going to try that. Ofcourse i'll have real presents hidden away just for backup.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
HA!
Now I know what happened to the fiver of Italias that was "supposed" to ride along with the sunglasses you sent me.
LOL 😉
John L
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Jeff,

I was referring to the "missed calls" you had while shopping for those beauties. LOL


-Chris
mydsooner
21 years ago
No John...those im sure got all smoked up by a guy who thought Swisher had a new line of 'gars for this year.

som..beach!!!

Chris....she was waiting in the car while i shopped
bullwyf
21 years ago
Nice picture....Really nice...
mydsooner
21 years ago
You like anything in that pic Michael? It could be coming your way.
burninbluz
21 years ago
officially changing my name to Michael
bullwyf
21 years ago
Hey Sooner that big AF in the background is a beauty...
You know the experts say Fuente uses the same filler and binder on those that go into the OPUS?
And I'm excited to try one of RP's sun grown, you say that's a pretty good smoke huh?

mydsooner
21 years ago
You'll be getting one in the jeezy peezy bomb. You'll have to tell me if the Opus thing is true. Ive never had one and dont care to. Not a big fan of Fuente....please dont tell anyone. I'll get laughed at for that one. I'll get ya one of those RP's as well.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey mydsooner --- what's up with that Anejo ?!?

It looks as fat as a Drew Estate Egg ... LOL!
mydsooner
21 years ago
I think it something to do with the dumb-arss taking the picture.
cribbie
21 years ago
Now I know who overbid me on the Italias.... lol!!! JK! ... oh by the way this might sound like a broken record... I know where you got them! I know where you got them!!!!
mydsooner
21 years ago
You what?????? These are not cbid 'gars. No way im paying $25 or $30 plus shipping for Italias. I got these for $22 including tax. Dont get me wrong,i love cbid. But there are some things i can get alot cheaper here.
mydsooner
mydsooner
21 years ago
Hey Stric9,

I got these also. And im going to send the wife to get more tomm. haahaaahaaaaahaaahaaaaaaa!!!




jeezy freakin peezy!!!!!!

Jeff
Users browsing this topic