jackconrad
17 years ago
This is Carole Her stockings are full ..
2287159.jpg

Click to View Image141 View(s)

surfish1961
17 years ago
^ They certainly are!!!!!
SpikeMaduro
17 years ago
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!!


Is it still legal to say or think that ?
Buckwheat
17 years ago
What's her name?
DrafterX
17 years ago
^ Carole....
Buckwheat
17 years ago
I got that part. What's her last name. Lot of Caroles out there.
ddsmokin
17 years ago
My bells are jingling
DadZilla3
17 years ago
ilcchef2
17 years ago
...I'm dreaming of something in black!!!
Gene363
17 years ago
She looks like a very bad influence... I like that!
xibbumbero
17 years ago
She has some weird looking tits. X
jackconrad
17 years ago
Buck- Last name is HunT and she got LEGS !
jetblasted
17 years ago
Did you mean: Christmas Carols ?
jackconrad
17 years ago
Play on words
USM_Eagle
17 years ago
I like Christmas
Gene363
borndead1
17 years ago
11. Author: xibbumbero



Do a Google search. There is NOTHING weird looking about her. She is yummy!
Gene363
17 years ago
^
Google Image search, oh yeah.
csiegels
17 years ago
I can name that tune in 30 SECONDS!
jackconrad
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic