Big_Bear
Big_Bear
Big_Bear
17 years ago
tj2001cobra
17 years ago
Stop topping this! LOL!
daveincincy
17 years ago
Looks like the Mr. Hyde side of my "Brilliant" pic post. LOL
Big_Bear
17 years ago
My last top.

I just wanted to put your name in so that if in a year someone does a search, this picture'll show up.

I thought it was cool in light of the bomb lab you opened.

Consider yourself flattered!




.
niteorday
17 years ago
angus13
17 years ago
now that is some funny poop right there...
Big_Bear
big chief
16 years ago
I betcha Homeland Security has a copy of this
Dubbin
16 years ago
LOL!! Great picture!
da76guinness
16 years ago
Big_Bear
16 years ago
Re #13

Yeah. I've mentioned this before. We are contantly talking about sending bombs to each other.

How could we all NOT be on some kinda watch list?




.
Big_Bear
14 years ago
gimbel
14 years ago
So this is why I always get flagged for the extra security screening at the airport.
Users browsing this topic