jimmys
  • jimmys
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I am looking for these GW victory Cigars. I am not looking for a box, just a couple. I have a wide assortment to trade from. If anyone has any extras they are willing to trade, I am interested. Thank You.
***
e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank You
Jim
Homebrew
21 years ago
Not to nitpick,
But the link is to a site selling cigars. Maybe you should keep that part email only.
Rats, I'm turning into slim.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
jimmys
  • jimmys
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sorry about the link. But I think that is the only place these cigars are available. Mybe not, but I would certainly purchase here if available here. Just posted the link for reference only. Thanks......
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
Not a problem jimmy. If anyone is interested, you can always send them the link in an email.

No harm done.

Trish
jimmys
  • jimmys
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thank You. I will do that next time. Just posted as a refernce to the cigar I am looking for. Thanks....
dccrens
21 years ago
Jimmys,

Send me an email at "dccrens at hotmail dot com". I have a few from the official GW campaign site and if they are the ones you are interested in, we can work a trade.

Dave
jimmys
  • jimmys
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dave,
e-mail sent, thank you!
Jim
Users browsing this topic