chipslave
21 years ago
Hey fellas,

I have 2 5ers of Monte #5's that I wanted to trade or other with. Looking for quality sticks not quantity for these. These aren't big cigars, but are perfect for the cold winter months IMO.

If you are unfamiliar with the #5, here is a couple reviews of one:

"With a gauge of 40 and a length of only 102 mm, this is one of the smallest Montecrito cigars and one with an excelent ring. It has all the qualities of the brand and is a real appetizer, just like a dry Martini. "

"I'm no cigar buff, but I thought this cigar to be quite delicious. As said here by others, it starts off quite spicy then becomes chocolaty. It lasted all through my 20 minute car ride, then a few minutes after. A word of advice: don't inhale too much, as it goes straight to your head and stays for a long time. "

if this sounds like it is for you, shoot me an email to cigar at 702com.net and we can work from there. Also, post in this thread if interested. First two get in...

Jay



chipslave
21 years ago
This one is done folks...

hdking
21 years ago
missed that one.

hdking
Users browsing this topic