RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
with a few anagrams.

I clean som winky
Winky: "I'm so clean!"
Licks one, may win
Nail some winky, C?
Claims one winky
Licks man 'n'. . . Yowie!
CIA knew my loins
Relevance: Debatable
Y I make clown sin
C Y I skin male now
Also mince winky
Now likes icy man
I skew mo' cannily
I C skin, lay women
Impeach these Anagrams!
I, skinny male cow
Lick anyone, swim!

anagrams for

President and Lewinsky

New lips and dirty knees
I slink...wand's deep entry
Sins went deeply in dark
Raw knees, did sin plenty


317713.jpg

Click to View Image81 View(s)

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
let's get this back on top.

i want credit for all my clinton bashing.
SteveS
21 years ago
While they may not completely qualify as "bashing" your recent "Clinton" related posts DO serve to express some pretty good humor and as such are very redeeming ...
eleltea
21 years ago
I appreciate you, Rick.

Milk a cow in S.E. NY.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
now your on a roll Rick my man...
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick'

Are you trying to be "Fair and Balanced"?

Charlie
blackfoot11
21 years ago
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. he actually can play both ways. LOL

he's got a little ways to go to be balanced, but he's got a helluva good start.
eleltea
21 years ago
O lick many swine
eleltea
21 years ago
wino likes my can

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
eleltea

you are good at this. you must have passed your GED.
eleltea
21 years ago
Nah, I flunked. "Winos like my can" woulda been better.
Users browsing this topic