Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
HE HAS A NAME NOW!!!!! Thanks to "jackconrad" the pooch in now named Romeo Moondeer. Romeo because he is a little cuddler and Millie's tribal animal symbol is the Moondeer. I guess the deer come out in the dark because of the day time heat, plus someone is always trying to shoot them and eat them. Jack, if you will email me your address I'll get that package off to you on Friday. millieandjohncomcast.net You can do a google search for Millie's tribal web page: Torres-Martinez Desert Cahuilla Indians This has been a lot of fun with a lot of really great suggestions. It was the consensus of The Whitehead Rez; all the names were looked at and Romeo was chosen. If anybodys wife is getting ready to have a baby, you might consider this as a way of selecting the little bugers name. Again, thanks for all of your help.

John and Millie 
320816.jpg

Click to View Image65 View(s)

jackconrad
21 years ago
A wise choice
Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I hope he and Gaby produce a couple of good litters; we need new window screens that she has shredded trying to get in. He's only 5 months but already trying to yew-kish.

Yew-kish: Cahuilla for humping. Those Indians have a way with words don't they. Maybe that is why so many of our grandparents met our other grandparents when they got off the Matflower.

LOL
jackconrad
21 years ago
Heythere why not donate those cigars to the opfth as seen on many post. I'll ping the one of the officers to contact you.
Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I would appreciate that; I have about 50 that would make a good offering. John
Users browsing this topic