Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I won a contest that Marla held and she promised me a good prize. She said that she couldn't wait to give it to me... Well... today was the day !!!

So, this afternoon, I had Marla's box... right on my dining room table. Luckily, my wife was not home.

At first, I just sat and admired the beauty of it for a while. Then, I began to slowly remove the wrapping that concealed the precious package. As a spread the flaps that covered the interior, an intoxicating aroma filled my nostrils. I took several deep breaths to enjoy it to the fullest. I knew that it was time. I slowly slid my trembling hand into the wonderful darkness of Marlla's box and felt the marvelous contents. As I withdrew my hand, it was filled with wonderful treats... I let out a small gasp...

As I looked down... what did I see...

Some CAO's, Bucanero, Fuentes, HdM's and many others.
It was a truely wonderful box !!!

Thank you Marla... I will enjoy each and every one !!

Low

PS... If any of you have a crack at Marla's box... I highly recommend it !!!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Thats as close to porn as I have come across on this site. LOFL
John L
bullwyf
21 years ago
nice post lowman, go Marla go.....
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . man, you got to sniff Marla's box. . . . .
ryantp
21 years ago
My question is: how did all that stuff fit in Martha's box?
ryantp
21 years ago
And by Martha I meant Marla.

And by box, I meant....
chuckler
21 years ago
Lowman,

Ya lucky dawg!

PT 🙂
mydsooner
21 years ago
Lowman is a former writer for Penthouse forum.....i think.

I think CBID could make a fortune if they put Marla's box up for auction every now and then.
blackfoot11
21 years ago
LMAO at mydsooner!

low, that was the most interesting post i think iv read here! LOL

blacky
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Low......you lucky bastig!

DED
E-Chick
21 years ago
Well...first off, I'd like to say "you're welcome!"

And, secondly, it was EVERY bit as good for me on my end, as it was on yours!

I'm still reeling...

I just *wish* that I would have had some nice ISOMS to stick you with...I smoke them faster than I can gather them!

[note to self: find ISOM source]

Wow! I almost came again...I mean gave you my box again...uhhh...yeah....I gotta go.....


Marla
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Marla if you email me at [email protected] I have a site that you might be interested in...Charlie
nealep
21 years ago
Lowman, you lucky DOG you!!!

Marla... I'm on bended knee (the better to examine the box)... Can I check out your box??? LOLOL

Neal
ddsmokin
21 years ago
It's for ISOM's that is all
Users browsing this topic