DrafterX
17 years ago
this little bassard ate my plant in about 4 days... I thought grasshoppers were attacking it but yesterday I found this... I'm still amazed how fast he ate it...
2388075.jpg

Click to View Image109 View(s)

DrafterX
17 years ago
Should say Horn Worm... not hook...
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Good news is if you keep it alive til next year it will regrow a new plant. Try again.
DrafterX
17 years ago
I will, still have 6 good plants also...
daveincincy
17 years ago
apparently that worm never got the surgeon general's message...
niteorday
17 years ago
I like to burn them with my lighter
05busa
17 years ago
pour salt on them.
niteorday
17 years ago
taste better with salt
05busa
17 years ago
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
Use pepper. Cigars taste better with the peppery hints. Never heard of hints of salt.
eze
  • eze
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
the deer always do that to my weed.
05busa
17 years ago
Deer away always works.
Goody
17 years ago
Clip his head off and smoke him!



Goody
big chief
17 years ago
bet there's a lot of worm shlt at the base of that plant
DrafterX
17 years ago
yes there was chief... looked like little corns or something... didn't know what the were... thought it was grasshopper crap..
pacman357
17 years ago
#11 Other than about half of all Cubans, right?
rfenst
17 years ago
11. Author: JHC

"Never heard of hints of salt."
--------------------------------------------
Tray a Cuban Sancho Panza...
robertknyc
17 years ago
Wow, I guess the next line of 90+ cigars is lost.
koifish_koifish
17 years ago
Drafter I hope you threw that little guy in the water and caught a nice bass to enjoy lol
Users browsing this topic